Riordon vs Reneau

Sunday, September 30, 2012

No Rest for Baby Face! Back at it Again!

Well, I got home late last night from Kansas City (again, I have to say what an AMAZING experience that was! I will never forget it and will be forever grateful that my coach always has me prepared for whatever opportunity may arise).  This morning I woke up and had a fitting for a news segment I'm doing later this week, and then I headed straight to FusBoxe Mixed Martial Arts for training.  Absolutely no rest for this girl! I'm slated to fight again October 13th, 2012 at The Grizzly Rose against 4-1 Stacy Sigala out of New Mexico.  Stacy has recently posted that she plans on coming right out and knocking me out, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to show her the mistake in under estimating me.

"Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life", right? :) I love my life.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me in the last few years and who continue to support me now.  I could never have done this without my coach Michael Sullivan. His continued patience and belief in me has made me the athlete I am.  My entire family at FusBoxe  has always stood behind me and helped push me in training.  My parents and my boys for all the patience, tolerance, support, and encouragement. Addison Sports Management and Media for everything they've done. And Intimidation Clothing for their recent sponsorship!  My fans, your cheers drive me. And always, always, always to each of my past and future opponents.  This journey would have no path if you didn't get in there and compete with me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment