Riordon vs Reneau

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maureen Riordon vs Stacy Sigala

Six more days until my boxing debut in Kansas City, MO against Molly Magness!  

While I am extremely excited for this match up, I'm already slated to fight again!  As soon as I return home from Kansas City, its immediately back into fight camp for me as I prep for October 13th at the Grizzly Rose.  I will be facing 4-1 Stacy Sigala out of New Mexico.  

Sigala seems confident about this match up and I have the feeling she thinks this will be an easy win for her.  I trust my coach.  I trust my training.  My team has helped prepare me.  I feel confident about this match up today, and no doubt will feel even that much more confident in a few weeks come fight day.  

I love my busy fight schedule and hope to keep the momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment